To provide a great guest experience in a family friendly environment.
For Safety and Enjoyment for All Guests
- Have a great time in a manner that is safe and respectful of other guests.
- Drive Slowly and Watch for Children.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Sunday thru Thursday and 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. Friday and Saturday out of respect for all of our guests.
- Children under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult after 11 p.m.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CONTACT - DIAL 911 in the event of an emergency. For campground personnel dial (607) 965-8265 Ext. 106.
- Fire Wood: To protect our forests, only local firewood (within 50 miles) may be brought into the park.
- Pets: Friendly pets that are current with their vaccinations are welcome. Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets are allowed in certain rental units with a $50 cleaning fee.
- Helmets: Bike Helmets are strongly recommended and required by State Law for anyone under 17 years of age.
- Trash: On site pick up. Trash will be picked up at your site at 7 p.m. daily.
- Lake: Swimming is not permitted in the lake.
- Check In Time: 2:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 12:00 PM
- Check In Time Cabins/RV Rentals: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time Cabins/RV Rentals: 11:00 AM
- Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
- Guests 17 Years of Age and under at the time of check in are considered children.
- We are a Pet Friendly Campground.
The rates displayed Do Not include any applicable service fees, charges for optional incidentals.
For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800)231-1907.